28 Weeks.

I hit the 28 week mark yesterday -- Which also marked the start of the third trimester for me and this little guy.

He's been moving like crazy and making it known that he's in there. There are certain things that get him really moving -- Lana Del Rey records, the sound of Kent's voice, water. Kent was even able to feel his little kicks for the first time this morning! I wish I could say that Kent had been the first to feel him move (aside from me), but he wasn't. This little guy would somewhat shy when his daddy was around and until today had refused to move for him. Kent now believes that there really is a baby in there and that he moves around as much as I say he does.

As for me, I'm feeling large and uncomfortable and all too tired, but still truckin' along hoping the doctor doesn't decide to put me on bed rest or tell me that I have gestational diabetes.

I'm ready for this baby to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment