Baby shower | 7 June 2014







The past week has been pretty busy with family in town for Kent and my sealing at the Draper temple. We figured while our loved ones were here for that special event that we might as well kill two birds with one stone and have our baby shower the same week.

My mom and sister, Ariel, threw us a picnic themed couples shower at Nielsen's Grove Park. With the help of my cousins and one of my mom's close friends, they put together sandwiches, cheese cakes, cookie bars, and all kinds of treats. It was so nice to be able to spend it with friends and family just having a casual time --- I'm not one that loves being the center of attention so it was perfect for me. 

Unfortunately I didn't get any photos of the guests.

a little photo of our Friday night hang out putting everything together -- and then laughing up a storm watching Lip Sync battles.


No comments:

Post a Comment