Salt Lake Bees

(It's kind of hard to keep up with posting photos on a blog when the majority of them are taken on film and waiting for them to be developed and then scanned can take a while.)

I promised Korver back in May that Kent and I would take him to a baseball game -- so we went to see the Salt Lake Bees play the Nashville Sounds. We lost something like 7-3, but nonetheless these boys of mine had an excellent time singing, screaming, waving their hats around and cheering on the team. At the end of the game we went on to the field and watched the fireworks -- to Korv's surprise ... He couldn't believe that we were actually allowed to be on the field!

I was exhausted by the end of the game. Sitting in those hard seats for 3 hours was not my idea of a good time, but I stuck it out and was mostly entertained watching Kent and Korv. Kent's going to be such a good dad to our baby boy. I don't know how I got so lucky.













No comments:

Post a Comment