3 Weeks.

I've been overly emotional and worried about everything lately. Simple little things like the dishes have been known to make me cry, which is odd because usually I don't mind doing the dishes. I blame the time frame we have left and the feeling like something spectacular is on the verge of happening -- but also having to say goodbye to the life I know.

  And that's scary. 

I haven't quite figured out how to cope with it all (and probably won't for a long time), but that's not to say that I'm not excited. I'm over the moon about this baby making his arrival in just a couple short weeks. I can't wait to hold him and kiss his tiny little face. I even had a conversation with him in which I told him that I would be ok with him deciding to come early. He actively moved around while I talked and told him that everyone couldn't wait to meet him -- and that I'm uncomfortable as ever -- but to no avail. If he decides to wait it out, he'll be here on August 27th via c-section.

I'm just taking it all in stride (trying) and trying to spend as much quality time with Kent and our four legged babies before this house is turned upside down.

On another note, we received photos from our sealing in June. Take a look.
















3 comments:

  1. chelle i looove these photos of you all, and also the little 3 weeks blog you posted:) just beautiful. and can you ask puna if she can buy me a pair of the same stiletto's shes wearing?? i LOVE EM:) maybe discount at foodland with maika'i card or sam store if any. lol love u all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny because everyone talks about wanting to get that baby out ASAP, but for me, I wanted him to stay in as long as possible! It's a huge change that you can never be prepared for. But the best part is that they do come out, it's inevitable, and then you just dive in and go for it. It won't be easy, but it will be glorious and fundamentally change you in all the best ways.

    ReplyDelete